Pay Membership Dues & Fees
(SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF ANY PAGE TO
ENTER A DIFFERENT PAYMENT AMOUNT)
DO NOT PAY DUES HERE IF YOU OWE MORE THAN 6 MONTHS DUES.
YOUR PAYMENT MAY BE REFUNDED AND DUES WILL NOT BE PAID.
Click "Continue Shopping" in PayPal if you want to add more payment items. PAYPAL ACCOUNT NOT REQUIRED.
MEMBERS PAYING FOR THEIR OWN DUES
By entering your Name, Address, Email, and Phone Number on the PayPal page we are able to identify you. You will receive an emailed receipt from PayPal confirming your payment. Scan your TVC to verify that your payment has been applied to your account. Your dues paid through date will update after payment is applied.
PAYING FOR ANOTHER MEMBER'S DUES
(IF YOU ARE NOT THE MEMBER, I.E. SPOUSE)
ON THE PAYPAL PAGE (AFTER ADDING DUES TO YOUR CART)
1) Enter Billing Address to match name/address on credit/debit card
2) Uncheck "Ship to my billing address"
3) Enter Name/Address of Member in Shipping fields
Pay Another Amount
Using Your PayPal Account
To pay another amount visit our PayPal.Me site
Must have a PayPal account
Not sure what rate to pay?
Any Journey-Level, Apprentice, or Pre-Apprentice that did not opt-out of the MetLife insurance benefit pays the standard rate of $28.00 per month.
Short-term Disability $21.80
Please contact Local 322 at (651) 379-0272 for more information on how to apply for this reduced rate.
Early Retired $16.80
Members paying this rate are collecting a Carpenters pension and not working. They are under age 65 and/or have less than 30 years of continuous service.
Retired and Social Security Disability Dues $6.00
Members paying this rate are collecting a Carpenters pension and not working. They are age 65 or older and have 30 years or more continuous service.
Members receiving Disability benefits from the Social Security Administration are eligible for a reduced rate of $6.00 per month. Just send in your award letter from the SSA to the Local 322 office to apply.
WHEN ARE DUES DUE?
- Dues are charged to each member's account on the 1st of each month. Dues for the current month should be paid by the last day of that month.
DO I PAY DUES WHEN I'M LAID OFF?
- In order to maintain a good standing membership, dues need to be paid each month whether working or not.
Any time you fall behind 3 months or 6 months, you will be charged a $5.00 late fee on the 15th of that month.
If your payment is received by the end of business on the 15th, the late fee will be removed.
Automatic Dues Payments
1) Deduct from your Savings Contributions
- Fill out the authorization form and your dues will be automatically deducted from your savings contributions. Request a form by emailing the local at [email protected]. Please note that you must self-pay when laid off.
*For working members only*
2) Automatic Bill Pay through your bank
- Log into your online account with your financial institution (Wells Fargo, US Bank, etc.) and set us up as a bill to be paid.
- Set us up as the "Biller" with the following details:
Biller Name: Carpenters Local 322
Account Name: Member ID # U-xxxx-xxxx
Address: 730 Olive Street, Saint Paul, MN 55130
- Set up Payments for whichever increment you choose; monthly, every 3 months, yearly, etc.
Please note that at the end of the 3rd month of being behind, you will fall into Arrears. Members in arrears become ineligible for MetLife benefits, cannot be on the MIX2020 out-of-work list, cannot attend union meetings among other things including being asked to leave the job until all dues and fees are paid.
The only way to get back into Good Standing when a member falls into Arrears is to pay the full balance owed to pay current through the present month.
Once you fall behind 6 months, at the end of the 6th month of being behind, your membership will be placed into Suspended status.
Members in suspended status are ineligible for the same things as members in Arrears.
You must pay all back dues including the current month to get back into Good Standing. If you have been suspended for more than 2 years, you must rejoin as a new member. Please call the Local for more information.
Effective January 1, 2020 members are able to reinstate their membership once per initiation date. After the first reinstatement, you must rejoin as a brand new member requiring sponsorship back into the Union, new membership application forms, and a re-initiation fee.